Racecourse Community Foundation
Image by:Wrexham FC
The Racecourse Community Foundation will be relaunching the Saturday Club from 25th August.
The Saturday Club will be exclusively to Junior Dragon members and will include an hour’s training with our fully qualified coaching team. There will be 15 sessions commencing before home games and the dates are as follows;
• 25-August-12 Wrexham v Grimsby (3pm-4pm)
• 22-September-12 Wrexham v Dartford
• 06-October-12 Wrexham v Forest Green Rovers
• 13-October-12 Wrexham v Lincoln City
• 10-November-12 Wrexham v Hereford United
• 17-November-12 Wrexham v Gateshead
• 08- December-12 Wrexham v Nuneaton Town
• 12- January-13 Ebbsfleet United
• 26- Jaunary-13 Mansfield Town
• 09-Febuary- 13 Stockport County
• 23-Febuary-13 Braintree Town
• 02-March-13 Alfreton Town
• 16-March-13 Luton town
• 23-March-13 Cambridge United
• 13-April-13 Kidderminster Harriers
All sessions will run from 1pm-2pm except for 25th August Wrexham v Grimsby which will run at 3pm-4pm due to the later kick off. The cost for each session will be £3.50 or at the discounted rate of £30 if all 15 sessions are booked in advance. All Junior Dragons attending the sessions will have to register in advance either by emailing email@example.com or ringing 01978262129. Any Junior Dragon who books for the full 15 weeks will have the opportunity to play on the pitch at half time for a stated first team game. To book the full course, this has to be done by Wednesday, 22nd August.
Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th July will see the launch event of the Second Literacy project funded by the Football Conference Trust and Wrexham County Borough Council. Once again children’s author Tom Palmer will be in attendance as well as over 500 children from15 schools in the Wrexham area. This project is open to boys and girls in years three and four and during the launch event the children will participate in a workshop with Tom, a ground tour and also a coaching activity.
The Racecourse Community Foundation will be unveiling their new Inflatable shootout during the Summer holidays. This has been sponsored by Universal Builders and will be used throughout events in the coming seasons.
It is available to schools and businesses for hire. For further enquiries please contact lee,firstname.lastname@example.org