Club Advisory Board
What is the Club Advisory Board (CAB)?
Wrexham AFC is committed to listening to and fully understanding the interests of the fans of the Club, and conducting the business of the Club having proper consideration for those interests.
The Club Advisory Board consists of represenatives of various supporter groups and organisations as outlined below, and shall endeavour to meet on at least four occasions each season.
The Advisory Board's objects are to:
- Understand, engage with and assist the Club to develop the Club's business, vision and values
- Represent and express the views, opinions and interests of the Club's entire fan base on all matters the Club consults the Advisory Board on from time to time
- Enable the Club to understand the views, opinions and interests of its fan base and how prospective business decisions will or may be received by its fan base
- Assist the Club to maintain and develop the Club's relationship, interaction and communication with its fan base.
The Club Advisory Board consists of the Chief Executive Officer and a maximum of 18 members, including:
- The Club's Disability Liaison Officer
- Two representatives of the Owners
- One representative who is a Club Member
- One representative who is a Corporate Season-Ticket Holder
- One representative who is a Non-Corporate Season-Ticket Holder
- Two members of the Wrexham Football Supporters Society Limited
- One member of the Wrexham AFC Community Trust
- Three members of the Wrexham Supporters' Federation
- One member of the Wrexham Supporters' Association
- One member of the Wrexham AFC Former Players Association