The WST believes that YOUR football club should be run in the best interests of the local community. The survival of the club over the last few years has been down to the fantastic support and loyalty our club has received from its fans and members of the Trust.
Now is the time to push forward and ensure that Wrexham AFC is a club we can be proud of, and pass on to our children, and their children. Being a Member of Wrexham Football Club Trust gives you the opportunity to be part of, and shape this future. You can join the Club at a number of levels: Junior Dragon, Youth, Adult, Associate or Corporate, each of which has associated benefits.
All adult members over 16 years of age will be entitled to vote on key issues at the Annual General Meetings of the Supporters Trust, and participate in the election process for Trust Board members. In fact, you can further help build a support base that will underpin a more successful and progressive Football Club by taking the opportunity to stand for election yourself to become a Board member.
Not everyone wants to lead however, we recognise this, and so what else is in it for you?
We are constantly seeking to update and improve existing membership benefits package. This page is designed to outline the benefits that are on offer for our members. This information will be constantly updated with new benefits as new benefits become available, so stay tuned to the WST official website for further details;
Current benefits and incentives include:
(to be eligible you will need to produce your Wrexham AFC Membership Card)
- A new style Membership Card (currently suspended due to Covid issues)
- A chance to raise questions and issues which the Trust can raise with the Club on your behalf
- An opportunity to get actively involved in the work of the Football Club.
- An invitation to exclusive member events
- Future Club Shop discounts
- Wrexham AFC also now offers all members (including Junior Dragon and Youth members) who travel to away games to watch Wrexham are now insured in having a full refund if they travel to an away game and the match is postponed. This is in addition to the member's discount for travelling on the official Supporters coaches.
- Discounts at local business establishments (details on the WST Website)
- Priority to purchase match tickets for fixtures where availability is limited
HOW TO BECOME A WREXHAM AFC TRUST MEMBER
Club membership now runs from 1st June until 31st May. So it's now time to become a Club Member or renew for next season.
Here are the best and easiest ways to renew your Trust Membership.
Our preferred method of payment is by standing order, which you can set up using the details below through online banking or by filling in a standing order form at your bank, or via your bank's online system.
Co-operative Bank PLC
Sort Code: 08-92-99
Account Number: 65084582
Please use your WREXID as the payment reference, or if you are joining for the first time, then please use your date of birth as the payment reference. You will need to pay a minimum of £1. (A saving of £3 if you had just paid for a year's membership)
Once you have done this, then please send an e-mail to [email protected] and [email protected] with the name of the account holder, the payment amount and the day of the month on which the payment will be made.
Adult - £15.00 (16 years old and above)
Youth - £5.00 (11 to 15 years old)
Junior Dragon - £5.00 (0 to 10 years old)
Corporate - £50.00 (Companies and Supporters' Associations, etc.)
If sending a cheque, please forward your payment to:
Treasurer - WST
4 Village Meadow
If you have any membership queries, please email us at [email protected] and someone from the membership team will get back to you in due course.