The priority window for season-ticket renewals opens today, Monday
As previously announced, season ticket holders from the 2019/20 season will have a priority window in which to renew their season ticket, up until 5pm on Tuesday August 3. From Wednesday August 4, tickets will then be on general sale up until Wednesday August 11.
All season-ticket holders from the 2019/20 season should have received an email. Please check your emails and your junk folder as this email contains important information regarding season-ticket renewals.
We are encouraging all supporters to renew their season tickets online where possible, due to the expected high demand. To renew online you will need your specific ID number to create an account, contained within the email.
If you are attending in person, please see the information regarding car parking below.
If you have not received an email and wish to renew online, please contact email@example.com immediately. PLEASE include your season ticket details from 2019/20 and your contact details (name, address, phone number, etc) in any email.
Otherwise, you can still renew in person at the Centenary Club, where you can find out your ID number and be talked through the online process.
Please find further information on how to renew your season-ticket online or in person below, as well as answers to some frequently asked questions.
Should you have any further enquiries, please email the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE include your season ticket details from 2019/20 and your contact details (name, address, phone number, etc) in any email.
How to renew your season ticket online
- Visit our new eTicketing website at: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wrexhamafc/ from mid-day on Monday July 26.
- Select account log in at the top right hand side of screen
- Select activate account
- Enter your Specific I.D number (which has been emailed to you) in the client reference number box.
- If you have not received your Specific I.D number, please email email@example.com.
- Add your email address
- This brings up all personal details (update these if necessary)
- The notification tab below will say you have a seat reserved: select this tab
- This goes to an order summary page which lists your seat number: confirm it's correct (Yale Stand and WREXRENT Stand season ticket holders please see notes below)
- You are then taken to the final payment page where you pay (eTicketing accepts all major forms of debit/credit cards except American Express)
- Email confirmation will then be sent out.
- You can edit your account at any point throughout the season simply by logging in
How to renew your season ticket in person
- We are encouraging all season-ticket holders to purchase online where possible. (Disabled supporters should see the notes below).
- However, if this is not possible, or you would prefer to speak to somebody in person, season ticket renewals will be operating from the Centenary Club at the Racecourse Ground from mid-day on Monday July 26.
- Car parking will be available on the Glyndwr University car park, and supporters driving in to renew their season ticket in person should not park in the main club car park.
- For the safety of other supporters, and all members of staff and volunteers on site, we ask that you continue to follow the COVID-19 guidelines in place. Please maintain social distancing at all times. Masks should be worn indoors, unless you are exempt, and we would encourage all supporters to use the anti-bacterial hand gel available.
- For all in-person season-ticket renewals, the process is the same as renewing online but we will fill in the details with you at the Centenary Club.
WREXRENT Stand season tickets
WREXRENT Stand season-ticket holders are reminded that tickets in this stand will now be sold on a reserved basis, in line with the rest of the Racecourse Ground. All supporters purchasing seats in the upper tier of the WREXRENT Stand will now be allocated a specific seat and should only sit in that seat.
Due to ongoing refurbishment work, the WREXRENT Stand will be closed for the first two home matches of the season, and supporters in this stand will be allocated seats elsewhere for those games only.
Yale Stand season tickets
In order to improve our ticketing system, we have made changes to the row and seat numbers in the Yale Stand, so that all seat numbers are now unique (rather than repeated at either end of the Stand).
As a result, some supporters will notice their seat numbers are now different. For those looking to renew a specific seat, you may be allocated a different seat number, but please be assured your seat will remain the same. If you need any assistance with this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centenary Club season ticket
The Centenary Club will be open to Yale Stand ticket holders only for the 2021/22 season, with entry only available to passholders.
When purchasing their season ticket, Yale Stand season-ticket holders will be given the chance to purchase a Centenary Club season pass for £100, guaranteeing your place at the bar for less than £5 per game.
These are limited in number, and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis – please follow the instructions above when renewing your season ticket and then add the Centenary Club season pass to your basket too before checking out.
Hospitality Season Tickets
Supporters looking to renew their hospitality season tickets in the Bamford Suite and Executive Suite, should contact email@example.com and should not use the online form.
We are asking, where possible, that all disabled supporters purchase their season tickets from us at the ground, where all entitlement forms will be ready to complete. Please bring valid identification/eligibility (Attendance Allowance/PIP/DLA/CVI).
If you are unable to attend the Club, or just prefer to purchase online, Kerry Evans will be in touch to follow-up and confirm your details. Kerry can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if I buy my season ticket, and then social distancing measures mean the Racecourse Ground can only operate at a reduced capacity?
In the instance of a reduced-capacity event during the 2021/22 season, where season-ticket sales exceeds the number of seats available, tickets will be allocated by a randomised ballot of season-ticket holders.
Any season-ticket holders missing out in the ballot will be refunded for any games missed.
I already have a season ticket, but wish to buy an additional one for a friend or family member this season too. How do I do this?
The priority window for season-ticket renewals is only available to existing (2019/20) season ticket holders. If you wish to renew your season-ticket, you should do so during this window up until Tuesday August 3 at 5pm. When tickets go on general sale, on Wednesday August 4, you can then purchase additional season tickets and – should it be necessary – request that your initial seat is relocated. Please contact email@example.com for further information. Please note, we cannot hold or reserve season tickets for additional friends or family members, who are not existing (2019/20) season ticket holders, during the priority window.
A friend or family member has not received this email, and their specific ID. What should they do?
If you know an existing (2019/20) season-ticket holder who has not received this email, and therefore their specific ID, please first and foremost encourage them to check their spam folder. If they have definitely not received it, supporters should email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated email address or renew in person, where a member of staff or volunteer at the Centenary Club will have your specific ID.
When will I receive my season ticket?
Season tickets will be available to collect from the Club the week before the start of the season, from Saturday August 14.
What happens if I lose my season ticket?
If you lose your season ticket at any point during the 2021/22 season, please contact email@example.com or visit the club shop immediately. There will be a £20 admin fee for processing a new ticket.