Skip to main content Skip to site footer
Club News

NORTH WALES POLICE APPEAL | Do you know these individuals?

Four individuals sought in connection with Wrexham vs Torquay match

12 November 2021

North Wales Police are appealing for assistance in identifying the four individuals in these images, in connection with incidents that occurred at the Wrexham AFC v Torquay United match on Saturday October 30.

Twelve people have already been banned by Wrexham AFC, and a number of season tickets have been revoked.

North Wales Police Dedicated Football Officer, PC Dave Evans said: “Our investigations into the events of October 30 have progressed and we have worked closely with the Club in the last week.

“I would urge anyone who knows the identity of these individuals to contact us.

“They are not football fans, and they have done the reputation of the Club and town no favours at a time when the eyes of a worldwide audience are watching.

“Additionally, if you are one of those in the images, I would urge you to do the decent thing and contact us.”

CEO of Wrexham AFC, Fleur Robinson said: “We would like to thank North Wales Police for their work so far, and we are pleased we have been able to already take swift and firm action against some of those responsible for the incidents reported after the Torquay game.

“We can only reiterate that these individuals do not represent our Football Club and are not welcome at the Racecourse Ground.

“If you recognise anybody in the photos, please help North Wales Police with their investigation as we all continue to work together to ensure the Racecourse Ground is a safe and welcoming environment for the whole Wrexham AFC community.”

If you can help us identify these individuals, please contact NWP via their online live webchat https://www.northwales.police.uk/police-forces/north-wales-police/areas/live-chat/ or on 101, quoting ref 21000769398

POlice - line-up.jpg

----

Mae Heddlu Gogledd Cymru yn apelio am gymorth wrth nodi'r tri unigolyn yn y lluniau ynghlwm, mewn cysylltiad â digwyddiadau yn gêm CPDC Wrecsam v Torquay United ar ddydd Sadwrn 30 Hydref.

Mae deuddeg o bobl eisoes wedi'u gwahardd gan CPDC Wrecsam, ac mae nifer o docynnau tymor wedi'u tynnu'n ôl.

Dywedodd PC Dave Evans, Swyddog Pêl Droed Ymroddedig Heddlu Gogledd Cymru:  "Mae ein hymchwiliadau i ddigwyddiadau 30 Hydref wedi symud ymlaen ac rydym wedi gweithio'n agos gyda'r clwb yn yr wythnos ddiwethaf. 

"Buaswn yn annog unrhyw un sy'n adnabod yr unigolion hyn i gysylltu â ni.

"Nid ydynt yn gefnogwyr pêl droed, ac nid ydynt wedi gwneud daioni i enw da'r clwb na'r dref ar adeg pan mae llygaid y byd yn gwylio.

“Ar ben hyn, os ydych yn un o'r rhai yn y lluniau, buaswn yn eich annog chi i wneud y peth iawn a chysylltu â ni."

Dywedodd Fleur Robinson, PSG CPDC Wrecsam: “Hoffwn ddiolch i Heddlu Gogledd Cymru am eu gwaith hyd yma. Rydym yn falch ein bod wedi gallu gweithredu'n gyflym ac yn gadarn yn erbyn y rhai hynny sy'n gyfrifol am y digwyddiadau a hysbyswyd amdanynt wedi gêm Torquay.

"Gallwn ond ailadrodd nad yw'r unigolion hyn yn cynrychioli ein Clwb Pêl Droed ac nid oes croeso iddynt ar y Cae Ras.

"Os ydych yn adnabod unrhyw un yn y lluniau, cynorthwywch Heddlu Gogledd Cymru gyda'u hymchwiliad ynghyd â pharatoi i weithio gyda'i gilydd. Mae hyn er mwyn sicrhau fod y Cae Ras yn amgylchfyd diogel a chroesawgar i gymuned gyfan CPDC Wrecsam."

Os gallwch ein cynorthwyo ni i nodi'r unigolion hyn, cysylltwch â ni drwy ein sgwrs we fyw ar-lein https://www.northwales.police.uk/police-forces/north-wales-police/areas/live-chat/ neu ar 101, gan ddyfynnu cyf  21000769398


Advertisement block