Wrexham AFC is on the look-out for Lead & Support Coaches to plan, record and deliver sessions and matchdays to an assigned age group in line with Wrexham AFC’s philosophy.
The right candidate will be tasked with being able to:
- Plan, deliver and record all training sessions
- Develop players within the Wrexham AFC philosophy
- To make all sessions age appropriate
- Monitor all individual and team performances to provide feedback to Head of Youth and players/parents
- To conduct parents evening twice per season
- To make sure players safety is always paramount
Reporting to the Head of Youth, the succesful applicant will demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the ability to use modern coaching techniques whilst instilling core values/behaviours.
A full job description can be found by clicking here.
To apply, download and complete an application form. Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com or you can send your application by post to Wrexham AFC, Racecourse Ground, Mold Road, Wrexham, LL11 2AH.
Click Here to download an application form.