Wrexham AFC are delighted to confirm the reintroduction of its popular mascot package for the 2022/23 season, giving young supporters a truly memorable matchday experience at the Racecourse Ground.
For the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic, mascots will meet the first-team players and walk onto the famous pitch with their heroes for an unforgettable moment.
The package for the upcoming campaign is available for supporters aged 3 and over and up to and including the age of 15, and includes:
- Two adult tickets, one child (mascot) ticket, with additional tickets charged at matchday prices
- Pitchside warm-up with Wrex the Dragon
- Walk out with the teams before kick-off
- Photo with team captains and match officials before kick-off
- Seating in the family & friends area**
- Free copy of the matchday programme
- Picture in the matchday programme, including name and favourite player
- Access to the Centenary Club
- Names read out on the PA system
- Post-match image, sent as a memento of the day
*Please note, mascots must wear Wrexham AFC kit, as well as trainers or football boots.
**Subject to availability
Mascot packages are priced at just £100.
Those who have signed up for Junior Dragons membership for 2022/23 (under-16 or under-11), will be entered into a draw for each home match, for a chance to win a mascot package. Memberships are still available to purchase here.
Wrexham AFC CEO, Fleur Robinson, said: "We’re absolutely delighted to launch our mascot packages for the upcoming season, which will provide memorable experiences for our young supporters throughout 2022/23.
“On behalf of all at the Club, I’d like to say a big thank you to the volunteers who managed the Mascots and Junior Dragons membership before COVID put a temporary halt to our delivery; the Club is looking forward to building on this excellent work now that mascots are able to return.”
To register your interest in booking a package, please email JuniorDragons@wrexhamafc.co.uk. Details for away mascot packages will be confirmed in due course.