With eTicketing available for supporters for Tuesday night’s home game against Grimsby Town, supporters who have chosen the eTicket option for the game should note the following key information.
If you are yet to buy your ticket, and would like to purchase an eTicket, simply head to our eTicketing website and choose the eTicket/Print-at-Home option when purchasing.
How to use your print-at-home ticket
If you have selected the print-at-home/eTicket option, your eTicket will be emailed to you as a PDF.
Please ensure you complete the following steps:
- Print it out as a paper ticket, in its original size (A4)
- Print on plain white paper, and do not alter the ticket in any way
- Ensure the print is of sufficient quality to be read by the scanners on the turnstiles, and not faded/discoloured
- Make sure you do not fold along the barcode code
How to use an eTicket on your phone
- Load your ticket up on your phone before getting to the turnstiles
- Ensure your phone is carrying enough charge before leaving for the Racecourse Ground
- Ensure your screen is not damaged in anyway
- Set your screen brightness to full
- Zoom in on the barcode section of the ticket to help the turnstile operators to scan you in
Paper tickets/season tickets
For those who prefer to use them, paper tickets are still available – simply select the collection option on checkout.
If you have a paper ticket to collect, we ask you that arrive at the Racecourse Ground as early as possible to reduce queuing times.
Paper tickets can be collected from the Wrexham AFC Club Shop, which opens on match-day at 9am, up until 6.15pm.
After 6.15pm, once the turnstiles are open, only Wrexham Lager Stand ticket holders should collect from the shop. Macron Stand and WREXRENT Stand ticket holders should, after this time, pick up their tickets from the dedicated collection points in each stand.
If you have any enquiries regarding eTickets or any other ticketing issues, please contact our ticket office at email@example.com.