Please see below a reminder, and detailed instructions, on how to activate your eTicketing account to ensure you have the correct privileges attached.
How to activate My Account
If you have not previously logged in, you must activate your account using your existing supporter number.
You can find your supporter number on your existing season ticket.
- Visit Activate Ticketing Account.
- Enter your supporter number and surname.
- Click ‘find my account’.
- Enter a new password in the box at the top of the form.
- Check the details in the form are correct and then click ‘Save details’.
- You will then be able to login in using your supporter number and new password.
Guide to My Network
My Network is designed to make it easy for you to purchase tickets online on behalf of your friends & family.
Once you have created your network you can easily allocate tickets that are in your basket to your friends and family.
Before you can create your own network you must be registered online.
IMPORTANT: Friends or Family members must have already activated their accounts in order for you to add them to your network
- Once logged in, click the supporter icon in top right corner of screen.
- Click View Account Menu
- Under Account Management section click “My Network”
- Click “Add Members”
- Add supporter number and surname of your friend or family member.
- This will bring up a name and email address. Click ‘SELECT’ to add to your friend or family member to your network
Adding to your network
When you add a friend to your network, you are automatically added to your friend's network at the same time. At this stage you can both purchase tickets on the other’s behalf.
However, you can always edit the ability of others in your Network to assign or manage your tickets using the options outlined below…
Managing your network
Click on the drop-down arrow next to the name of the person you want to manage and you will be able to edit ticket privileges or remove the member from your network.
Edit ticket privileges
Supporters can have two levels of ticket privileges. You can either ASSIGN or MANAGE your friends’ tickets and they can either ASSIGN or MANAGE yours.
To find out what privileges you have on your friends account, and what privileges they have on yours, click on their name on the MY NETWORK PAGE.
Where it says me
- If it says, “I can ASSIGN tickets to XX”, then you can only buy tickets for that person.
- If it says, “I can MANAGE tickets for XX”, then you can buy tickets for that person, pay for their reserved seats in cup games, and renew their Season Ticket for them.
Where it says their name
- If it says, “XX can ASSIGN tickets to me”, then they can only
buy tickets for you.
- If it says, “XX can MANAGE tickets for me”, then they can buy tickets for you, pay for your reserved seats in cup games, and
renew your Season Ticket for you.
Edit your privileges
- Click where is says EDIT next to either your name or your friends name.
- To edit your privileges on your friend’s account. Choose one
of the two tick boxes: “I can ASSIGN tickets to XX” or “I can MANAGE tickets for XX”.
- The Assign option is ticked by default. If you can currently manage your friends account and you want to change to assign only, simply click the ASSIGN BOX.
- If you click MANAGE – a request will be sent to your friends registered email address, they will have to accept your request to manage their account by logging into their own account and accepting your request.
Edit your friend’s privileges on your account
- Choose one of the two tick boxes: “XX can ASSIGN tickets me”
or “XX can MANAGE tickets for me”.
- The ASSIGN option is ticked by default. If your friend can currently manage your account and you want to change to assign only, simply click the ASSIGN BOX.
- If you click MANAGE then your friend will be given the privileges to manage your account from the next time they log in.
PLEASE NOTE – IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PRIVILEGES TO MANAGE YOUR FRIEND'S ACCOUNT THEN YOU CANNOT CONFIRM THEIR RESERVATIONS.