Season-ticket holders & 2022/23 Members are urged to check their contact details are up to date on their eTicketing account as we prepare to post out our 2022/23 season cards & membership packs.
Printing and postage has been outsourced to meet demand, and tickets and packs will be delivered soon to ensure delivery ahead of the new season, which starts with our home game against Eastleigh on Saturday August 6.
In order to ensure you receive your season ticket or membership pack, we are asking all supporters to check their eTicketing accounts are up to date and their addresses are correctly listed. Please note, all season tickets and membership packs will be posted out, with no collection available, so it’s vital that the address on your ticketing account is listed correctly.
To check your details are correct and up-to-date, please follow this step-by-step guide:
- When logged into your eTicketing account, click the head-and-shoulders image in the top right corner to open your account menu
- Click ‘VIEW ACCOUNT MENU’
- Click ‘Account Management’ and then ‘Update Details’
- Check the Delivery Information is listed correctly. If it is, you do not need to take any further action
- If it is listed incorrectly, you need to click ‘EDIT’
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your password again (this is for security)
- Once you’ve entered the correct details, along with any other missing information, be sure to click ‘SAVE’ at the bottom of the screen
If you need any further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.