Existing 2021-22 season-ticket holders have until tomorrow, Wednesday June 22, to renew their season-ticket for the new season.
Any remaining season tickets will then be released on general sale, online only, from 5pm on Thursday June 23.
These tickets, subject to availability, will only be available to buy online, with no season-ticket sales out of the Club Shop.
Supporters interested in buying a season-ticket are advised to set-up their eTicketing account in advance, and ensure their network is fully set up too. Instructions on how to do so are at the bottom of this article.
Please note – tickets are age restricted, and so can only be assigned to people who meet the age criteria for the ticket in question. If you have not set your age correctly, you will not be able to purchase concessionary tickets.
For clarity, ages are taken from August 1, 2022. A supporter aged 11 and over on this date would need to buy an under-18s ticket. A supporter aged 65 and over on this day would qualify for an over-65s ticket.
Tickets can be upgraded to an adult ticket a maximum of four times during the season. A full list of ticketing terms and conditions are available on our eTicketing website here.
With one day of sale remaining, supporters should note there is only very limited availability with the majority of these single seats only.
The season-ticket renewal window for supporters in the Executive Room and Bamford Suite remains open until Thursday June 30, 2022. Further details for these supporters only is here.
All supporters affected by club-forced seat moves were emailed on Friday regarding relocations. Anybody affected by club-forced seat moves who wishes to consider moving from their new seat to one of those which become available in general sale can contact the ticket office by email – firstname.lastname@example.org to express their interest before 5pm on Wednesday June 22.
These supporters will be contacted on Thursday June 23 between 9am-5pm to discuss their options with them. Please note, due to demand and very limited availability, no other seat relocations can be accommodated.
Season Ticket Prices 2022/23
Macron Stand & Wrexham Lager Stand
Over 65/Under 21
How to activate My Account
To purchase tickets through our eTicketing website, you must register an account online. Each individual supporter needs their own account with their own unique email address. You can create a new account here.
If you have not previously logged in, you must also activate your account using your supporter number, after registering.
- Visit Activate Ticketing Account.
- Enter your supporter number and surname.
- Click ‘find my account’.
- Enter a new password in the box at the top of the form.
- Check the details in the form are correct and then click ‘Save details’.
- PLEASE NOTE – THE DATE OF BIRTH MUST BE CORRECT IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE CONCESSIONARY TICKETS. ONLY SUPPORTERS WHOSE AGE MATCHES WILL BE ABLE TO BUY IN EACH AGE CATEGORY.
- You will then be able to login in using your supporter number and new password.
Guide to My Network
My Network is designed to make it easy for you to purchase tickets online on behalf of your friends & family.
Once you have created your network you can easily allocate tickets that are in your basket to your friends and family – providing their account is active, and they match the age criteria for the ticket.
Before you can create your own network you must be registered online.
IMPORTANT Friends or Family members must have already activated their accounts in order for you to add them to your network
- Once logged in, click the supporter icon in top right corner of screen.
- Click View Account Menu
- Under Account Management section click “My Network”
- Click “Add Members”
- Add supporter number and surname of your friend or family member.
- This will bring up a name and email address. Click ‘SELECT’ to add to your friend or family member to your network
Adding to your network
When you add a friend to your network, you are automatically added to your friend's network at the same time. At this stage you can both purchase tickets on the other’s behalf.
However, you can always edit the ability of others in your Network to assign or manage your tickets using the options outlined below…
Managing your network
Click on the drop-down arrow next to the name of the person you want to manage and you will be able to edit ticket privileges or remove the member from your network.
Edit ticket privileges
Supporters can have two levels of ticket privileges. You can either ASSIGN or MANAGE your friends’ tickets and they can either ASSIGN or MANAGE yours.
To find out what privileges you have on your friends account, and what privileges they have on yours, click on their name on the MY NETWORK PAGE.
Where it says me
- If it says, “I can ASSIGN tickets to XX”, then you can only buy tickets for that person.
- If it says, “I can MANAGE tickets for XX”, then you can buy tickets for that person, pay for their reserved seats in cup games, and renew their Season Ticket for them.
Where it says their name
- If it says, “XX can ASSIGN tickets to me”, then they can only
buy tickets for you.
- If it says, “XX can MANAGE tickets for me”, then they can buy tickets for you, pay for your reserved seats in cup games, and
renew your Season Ticket for you.
Edit your privileges
- Click where is says EDIT next to either your name or your friends name.
- To edit your privileges on your friend’s account. Choose one
of the two tick boxes: “I can ASSIGN tickets to XX” or “I can MANAGE tickets for XX”.
- The Assign option is ticked by default. If you can currently manage your friends account and you want to change to assign only, simply click the ASSIGN BOX.
- If you click MANAGE – a request will be sent to your friends registered email address, they will have to accept your request to manage their account by logging into their own account and accepting your request.
Edit your friend’s privileges on your account
- Choose one of the two tick boxes: “XX can ASSIGN tickets me”
or “XX can MANAGE tickets for me”.
- The ASSIGN option is ticked by default. If your friend can currently manage your account and you want to change to assign only, simply click the ASSIGN BOX.
- If you click MANAGE then your friend will be given the privileges to manage your account from the next time they log in.