Three Wrexham AFC players have been called up to the England C squad to take on Wales C at Caernarfon on Wednesday April 30.
Ben Tozer, Aaron Hayden and Paul Mullin will all represent the English non-league team, made up of players from the Vanarama National League system, in this month’s friendly.
With all three dropping into the National League for the first time this season, this will be their first time with Paul Fairclough’s England C squad.
The third International Challenge match sees the English team represented by an open-age squad for the first time since 2008.
Eligibility for the England C team is separate to the full international teams, with the Welsh team consisting of players from the Cymru Premier system only.
Tozer, Hayden and Mullin will link up with the squad on Monday March 28, with the match taking place at The Oval two days later, kicking off at 7pm.
England C squad to face Wales C
- Scott Loach – Chesterfield
- Ryan Boot – Solihull Moors
- Richard Brindley – Notts County
- Ash Palmer – Stockport County
- Aaron Hayden – Wrexham
- Ben Tozer – Wrexham
- Nathan Ralph – Southend United
- Ryan Croasdale – Stockport County
- Will Collar – Stockport County
- Matt Robinson – Dagenham & Redbridge
- Joe Sbarra – Solihull Moors
- Callum Roberts – Notts County
- Michael Cheek – Bromley
- Paul Mullin – Wrexham
- Mason Clark – Barnet
- Liam Mandeville - Chesterfield