Following the success of FIT Dragons sessions in Wrexham, we are pleased to announce that FIT Dragons will be launching in Bangor, Gwynedd, this September.
FIT Dragons is a free health programme for men and women aged 35-65 who are looking to lose weight, get fitter and lead a more active life.
Sessions will start on September 18th and run every Monday from 10.30am until midday, with those joining the project will not only getting the skills and help they need to get fitter and lead a more active life, but they will also train at Nantporth Stadium, the home of CPD Bangor 1876.
Is FIT DRAGONS for you?
- Are you aged 35-65?
- Do you have a BMI of 28+? (Use a BMI Calculator to check)
- Does your waist measure more than 38in males or 31in females?
What does the FIT DRAGONS programme look like?
- 12 FREE weekly sessions at Wrexham AFC facilities
- Meet other Wrexham AFC fans on the same journey as you
- Learn how to make better choices to improve your lifestyle and health
- Be supported through your journey by Wrexham AFC Community Trust staff
The EFL's FIT FANS initiative has helped 1000’s of people – football fans just like you – to achieve long-term improvements in weight loss, physical activity, diet, and general wellbeing.
Participants on average lost over 5% of their body weight during the 12-week programme.