Wrexham AFC are pleased to launch the Ticket Exchange system, which is now live for our first home fixture against MK Dons.
The match, that kicks-off at 3pm on Saturday, August 5 will be the first time the Club have appeared in the EFL since 2008.
As previously communicated in our Club Membership structure, members would have the opportunity to access tickets through the Ticket Exchange, put up for sale by Season Ticket holders who are unable to attend certain fixtures.
New for the 2023/24 season, the Exchange will only be used should a game at the STōK Cae Ras be sold-out and opened at the Club’s discretion.
Tickets sold or forwarded via the system are both non-refundable and non-transferable and will be sold at the prevailing adult face value depending on ground location.
The system gives Season Ticket holders the option to sell or gift their general admission seat for a match they are unable to attend to another Club member.
WHAT IS TICKET EXCHANGE SYSTEM?
Ticket Exchange is the Club’s official online resale platform, which gives Season Ticket Holders the ability to sell or gift their general admission seat to an Official Club Member, for any EFL League Two home fixture they are unable to attend.
Open at the Club's discretion, seats continually become available for purchase across the stadium on Ticket Exchange right up until matchday, with Season Ticket Holders able to list their seat up until four hours before kick-off. Tickets purchased via Ticket Exchange are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.
- There are currently two options available to Season Ticket holders:
Ticket Forwarding (gift your ticket to members in your network on a like-for-like basis, i.e. Adult to Adult, Under 11 to Under 11, etc)
- Putting your ticket up for sale for other club members to purchase (available for any member to purchase, with you receiving an amount back as Account Credit should it be sold)
We are currently working on an additional “upgrade” function which will enable Season Ticket holders to send their ticket directly to other members in their network, giving them the option to change the ticket from one price class to another (i.e. Adult to Under 21, Under 18 to Over 65, etc), which we hope to have available soon.
WHO CAN PURCHASE FROM THE TICKET EXCHANGE SYSTEM?
Only Club Members can purchase from the Ticket Exchange system and will only be able to purchase one ticket per member.
Tickets purchased via Ticket Exchange are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE FROM THE TICKET EXCHANGE?
To make your purchase (subject to availability) follow the steps below:
- Login to your e-Ticketing account.
- Click on the fixture you would like to buy a ticket for.
- Select an available seat (ones listed for resale will be highlighted in pink) and add it to your basket.
There are currently no booking fees for purchasing a ticket or selling on the Ticket Exchange.
HOW CAN I SELL MY TICKET FROM THE TICKET EXCHANGE SYSTEM?
You can sell your ticket on the Ticket Exchange by following the steps below:
- Login to your ticketing account
- Click ‘My Account’ in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Under Ticketing select ‘Manage Tickets’
- Select the fixture you are unable to attend.
- Choose the seats you wish to list for resale from those available within your network.
- Click 'Sell Tickets' to add to your basket and proceed to checkout.
- You will be notified by email once your ticket has been purchased.
For further information, check out our extensive guide which covers, purchasing, selling, and forwarding your ticket, alongside the price you will receive upon the sale.