Following an excellent uptake in the Wrexham AFC Community Trust FIT DRAGONS programme, we are pleased to announce that you can now book your place on cohort two, which will commence in August.
FIT Dragons is a free health programme for men and women, aged 35-65, who are looking to lose weight, get fitter and lead a more active life.
All sessions will run Monday evenings from 6.00pm - 7.30pm, with members gaining the support and skills needed to help them to get fitter and lead a more active life.
In addition to this, Wrexham AFC fans will get the opportunity to train at the STōK Cae Ras, as a part of the programme alongside our Community Trust Coaches.
Is FIT DRAGONS for you?
- Are you aged 35-65?
- Do you have a BMI of 28+? (Use a BMI Calculator to check)
- Does your waist measure more than 38in males or 31in females?
What does the FIT DRAGONS programme look like?
- 12 FREE weekly sessions at Wrexham AFC facilities
- Meet other Wrexham AFC fans on the same journey as you
- Learn how to make better choices to improve your lifestyle and health
- Be supported on your journey by Wrexham AFC Community Trust staff
The EFL's FIT FANS initiative has helped 1000’s of people – football fans just like you – to achieve long-term improvements in weight loss, physical activity, diet, and general wellbeing.
Participants on average lost over 5% of their body weight during the 12-week programme.