Registered UK Charities are invited to enter our fantastic prize draw to win a match-worn FA Cup-branded shirt from our recent matches against Sheffield United.
Wrexham took on the Blades twice in two enthralling FA Cup Fourth Round fixtures, once at home in our red home shirts and then at Bramall Lane in our blue away kit.
All of our match shirts for the fixture featured the Emirates FA Cup logo on the sleeves, and now we’re giving charities the chance to get their hands on one in order to aid fundraising efforts. All shirts come with a certificate of authenticity.
Open to all registered UK charities – you must provide a registered charity number to be eligible – simply enter by completing this form.
Profits raised are to directly benefit the charity who has registered and been selected.
The competition will close on Thursday March 16.
Short Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to UK Charities only, you must provide a registered charity number to be eligible. Entries without a registered number will be withdrawn from entry.
- The promotion will run from between 9am on Thursday 2nd March and 5pm on Thursday 16th March inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter, use the following link; https://forms.office.com/e/PmUMt8cvhM and complete the form with all mandatory fields and submit their entry during the Promotion Period.
- Maximum one entry per charity.
- The winners will have 14 days to claim their prize from notification.