Our Wrexham AFC Soccer Schools sessions will return for the February half-term holiday, and will be available to book online from 10am tomorrow (Tuesday February 6).
We’ll be running Mixed and Girls-Only Sessions, with discounts for Junior Dragons’ members. The Mixed Sessions are open to 5-11 year-olds and the Girls-Only Sessions to 4-11 year-olds, which will all take place on the astro turf pitch at Wrexham University Sports Centre.
Sessions will take place on the following dates:
- Monday February 12 – 10am-1pm
- Tuesday February 13 – 10am-1pm
- Wednesday February 14 – 10am-1pm
Our Soccer School sessions cost £6 per day for Junior Dragon members and £8.50 per day for non-members. All sessions are delivered from 10am-1pm by the Wrexham AFC Community Trust.
Places must be booked online via the Wrexham AFC eTicketing website – we will not be able to accept cash on the day. Please see the instructions below in order to set up your account and book your children’s places.
It is requested that all children attend with still drinks, snacks and weather-appropriate clothing.
As the sessions take place on astro turf, no football boots should be worn – trainers or astro turf boots only. It is imperative all children attend in the appropriate footwear.
Parents/guardians will be asked to confirm that they consent to photos and videos being taken of your child for social media purposes upon arrival.
How to set-up your eTicketing account
If you are already registered on the Wrexham AFC eTicketing website, just sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, use the ‘Forgot your sign-in details?’ button and do not attempt to create a new account.
If you do not have an account, you can register for free here.
Please ensure your account, or your children’s accounts, are set up correctly. The date of birth must be correct in order for them to book their place at our Soccer Schools.
You must activate your account, using the instructions below, before using it for the first time.
Accounts can be linked, in order to add family and friends to your ticketing network and to purchase tickets or book Soccer School places on their behalf.
How to activate My Account
If you have not previously logged in, you must activate your account using your existing supporter number.
You can find your supporter number on your existing season ticket.
- Visit Activate Ticketing Account.
- Enter your supporter number and surname.
- Click ‘find my account’.
- Enter a new password in the box at the top of the form.
- Check the details in the form are correct and then click ‘Save details’.
- You will then be able to login in using your supporter number and new password.
Guide to My Network
My Network is designed to make it easy for you to purchase tickets online on behalf of your friends & family.
Once you have created your network you can easily allocate tickets that are in your basket to your friends and family.
Before you can create your own network you must be registered online.
Friends or Family members must have already activated their accounts in order for you to add them to your network.
- Once logged in, click the supporter icon in top right corner of screen.
- Click View Account Menu
- Under Account Management section click “My Network”
- Click “Add Members”
- Add supporter number and surname of your friend or family member.
- This will bring up a name and email address. Click ‘Select’ to add to your friend or family member to your network
Adding to your network
When you add a friend to your network, you are automatically added to your friend's network at the same time. At this stage you can both purchase tickets on the other’s behalf.
However, you can always edit the ability of others in your Network to assign or manage your tickets using the options outlined below.
Managing your network
Click on the drop-down arrow next to the name of the person you want to manage and you will be able to edit ticket privileges or remove the member from your network.
Edit ticket privileges
Supporters can have two levels of ticket privileges. You can either assign or manage your friends’ tickets and they can either assign or manage yours.
To find out what privileges you have on your friends account, and what privileges they have on yours, click on their name on the my network page.
Where it says me
- If it says, “I can assign tickets to XX”, then you can only buy tickets for that person.
- If it says, “I can manage tickets for XX”, then you can buy tickets for that person, pay for their reserved seats in cup games, and renew their Season Ticket for them.
Where it says their name
- If it says, “XX can assign tickets to me”, then they can only
buy tickets for you.
- If it says, “XX can manage tickets for me”, then they can buy tickets for you, pay for your reserved seats in cup games, and renew your Season Ticket for you.
Edit your privileges
- Click where is says edit next to either your name or your friends name.
- To edit your privileges on your friend’s account. Choose one of the two tick boxes: “I can assign tickets to XX” or “I can manage tickets for XX”.
- The assign option is ticked by default. If you can currently manage your friends account and you want to change to assign only, simply click the assign box.
- If you click manage – a request will be sent to your friends registered email address, they will have to accept your request to manage their account by logging into their own account and accepting your request.
Edit your friend’s privileges on your account
- Choose one of the two tick boxes: “XX can assign tickets me”
or “XX can manage tickets for me”.
- The assign option is ticked by default. If your friend can currently manage your account and you want to change to assign only, simply click the assign box.
- If you click manage then your friend will be given the privileges to manage your account from the next time they log in.
Please note: If you do not have privileges to manage your friend's account then you cannot confirm their reservations.
How to book your place on our Soccer Schools
- Select Soccer Schools from the top menu, or from the list of events.
- Select the date you wish to attend, and the number of places you wish to book.
- You must then assign these place to members within your network (see the instructions above on how to set up your network)
- Please note, all members must have the correct date of birth and be of the correct age to attend the sessions in order for this to work.
- If the child is a Junior Dragon member, you can select the £6 price option. If not, you must select £8.50. If you assign a non-member to a discounted ticket, you will be unable to proceed to checkout.
- Once all places have been assigned correctly, you can checkout and purchase your tickets.
- Tickets will be emailed out, and can either be printed or shown on your phone on the day at the Wrexham University Sports Centre.