Opportunity To Boost Wrexham AFC January Transfer Window
Wrexham AFC are announcing the next initiative to help prepare for the January transfer window.
‘Boost The Crowd To Build The Budget’
For our two league homes games in December all income above budget will be ring fenced and go directly to Build The Budget for Dean’s first team playing budget as we plan our assault on the second half of the season.
What does this mean?
It means you can directly influence the amount of money in our January warchest. Budget means a crowd of circa 3,900 and therefore as the attendance rises above this figure so will the amount of money we will ring fence for the January window. For example a crowd of 4,900 at one of the games would deliver around £10,000 for Build The Budget. Therefore if we achieved this or more at the both games it would equate to £20,000 for the fund.
When are the two home games in December?
Saturday 2nd December Maidenhead United
Saturday 23rd December Dover Athletic
This is an opportunity for you to directly impact on the January window and give your club the best chance of success this season. Plan your diary, encourage your friends and family and let’s pack out the Racecourse for these two games!
£60,000 Opportunity | The Christmas Raffle
All proceeds from this years’ Christmas raffle will go directly to Build The Budget.
We urge supporters to help us make this Christmas Raffle the biggest in our history and in this way each and every one of us can have a direct impact on our January planning. Each member will receive 2 books of 10 tickets (20 tickets in total) which are £1 a ticket. Should each of us manage to sell our tickets that is a £60,000+ opportunity!
Tickets will be sent to members in the very near future. If you would like extra tickets to sell, then you can do so by popping in to the club shop or emailing us at f[email protected] and we will post out extra.
2017 Christmas Raffle Prizes
1. Cruise for two with Hays Travel – Subject to terms & conditions
2. Trip to the AS Bologna v AS Roma Serie A match on 31st March 2018 for two people. Including two match tickets; pre-match hospitality; flights and hotel - Donated by Macron
3. PlayStation 4 + game
4. Hospitality box for 10 people (Wrexham v Halifax 10/02/18 1 course meal included)
5. Meal for 4 in Bamfords (Wrexham v Halifax 10/02/18)
6. Meal for 4 in 1864 (Wrexham v Halifax 10/02/18)
7. 2 tickets for the dugout hospitality @ Anfield (Game tbc) - Donated by Barbour ABI
8. Meal for 2 @ The Fat Boar Wrecsam
9. Meal for 2 @ The Fat Boar Mold
10. Football Manager 2018 – pc game
11. Galaxy Chocolate Hamper – Donated by Andy Foulkes Stans Superstore
12. £50 Wrexham Club Shop Gift Voucher – Donated by Buckley Reds
13. £50 New Look Gift Voucher – Donated by Sarah Smith-Howard
14. Signed Wrexham home 2017/18 shirt
15. Signed Wrexham away 2017/18 shirt
16. White Bear £30 Meal Voucher – Donated by White Bear & Paul Parry
17. Hallyink limited edition framed print – Donated by Jona Devitt
18. Museum and Stadium Tour of Old Trafford for a Family of Four (2 Adults, 2 Children) - Donated by Manchester United
19. Rhyl Pavilion Voucher
20. Racecourse photo from the Kop – Taken & Donated by LAJ Photography
21. 2017/18 Wrexham AFC Team signed match ball
22. Bill Shankly T-Shirt – Donated by Geraint Lloyd Chef @ Alyn Rossett
23. Wine & Beer pack – Donated by Paul Parry
24. FIFA 2018 – For PC
25. £5 Voucher MAD4MOVIES Butchers Market Wrexham – Donated by Rob Clarke
26. Zip wire experience at the longest zip wire in the world at Penrhyn Quarry - Donated by Zipworld
27. In Car Dash Cam, front and rear camera - Donated by Brian Hayes Autoelectrics
28. Wesco 18v Cordless Combi Drill - Donated by Travis Perkins
29. Triton 8.5kw Electric Shower - Donated by Travis Perkins
30. Two tickets for Peter Pan at Venue Cymru, 5 January 2018
31. Steve Watkin T shirt - Donated by SO58