Wrexham play host to Newport County in the Emirates FA Cup Second Round on Saturday night. We thought we'd bring you some key facts ahead of the game!
- Kick-off will be at 8pm.
- Home Supporters: Admission to the Hays Travel Stand will be by ticket only with a ticket outlet located next to the turnstiles. The bkoncepts Stand and University End will be a mixture of cash and ticket admission but we encourage supporters to use our online print at home facility to avoid queues on the day of the game. Admission and Exit to/from the bkoncepts Stand will be via Crispin Lane only. Admission and Exit to/from the University End will be via Mold Road only.
- Newport Supporters: Away supporters will be located in the Mold End of the bkoncepts Stand with your turnstiles opening at 6:30pm. Enter the stadium via turnstiles 1-4 from the club car park from Crispin Lane. This match will is ticket only for Newport Supporters and these must be purchased in advance as no cash admission will be available on the day of the game.
- Admission prices for all stands will be as follows: Adults £15, Over 65/Under 21 £10, Under 18 £3.
- Due to the Comic-Con event being held this weekend at Glyndwr University there will be no parking available on University property.
- Wheelchair parking spaces have been reserved in The Turf car park.
- The Mold Road will be closed after the game to allow the safe dispersal of both sets of supporters and we therefore encourage all supporters to make use of town centre car parks by arriving early.
- Full details of town centre car parks can be found on Wrexham Council’s website by following this link.
- Due to two prior committed bookings on Saturday evening, both Bamfords and the Centenary Club are not available for Wrexham Supporters. As a result, the half time bar facility in the bkoncepts Stand will be unavailable.
- We are offering a three course meal for £12.50 in our 1864 suite as an alternative to our Bamfords Hospitality. Tickets can be purchase by contacting our Commercial Manager, Geoff Scott, on 01978 891864 or by e-mail [email protected]
We hope you enjoy the game!