Wrexham play host to Harrogate Town in the Emirates FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round replay this evening. We thought we'd bring you some key facts ahead of the game!
- Kick-off is at 7.45pm - turnstiles open at 6.45pm.
- Only the Hays Travel Stand will be open this evening. The Hays Travel Stand has ample capacity for an Emirates FA Cup replay based upon previous qualifying round replay attendances.
- The Centenary Club will be open for this evening's fixture. Bamfords and the Executive room are however closed. They'll be back open as usual for our next league match.
- The 1864 Suite is open - but you must pre-book! They are serving fish, chips and mushy peas!
- If the game ends in a draw, extra-time and penalties will decide the outcome. The winner has a trip to Weston-Super-Mare in the first round to look forward to.
- It's just £10 for adults, £5 for Over 65/Under 21 and £1 for Over80/Under 18.
- It's cash only on the turnstile! Use 25-30 on Mold Road.
- Away fans will be located in the bkoncepts upper. It's the same price and cash only too. Harroagte Town supporters should use turnstiles 1-4.
- Everything you need to know about visiting us can be found here in our Ground Guide.
We hope you enjoy the game!