Wrexham travel to Chesterfield with well over 1,000 supporters on Saturday afternoon for a Vanarama National League encounter. We thought we would bring you some key facts ahead of the game.
- Kick-off is at 3pm. With so many of you going - make sure you arrive with plenty of time to get in, otherwise you'll be spending time in a queue.
- At the Proact Stadium,Wrexham supporters will be housed in the 'Harold Lilleker & Sons' North Stand. Maps of the stadium layout can be found here.
- You must have a ticket to get in! No cash on the turnstiles! You can purchase a ticket from the Wrexham AFC ticket office (until today at 5pm, while stocks last) or from the ticket office near the away turnstiles at the Proact Stadium on the day. All the ticket information is here.
- Ticket prices are £16.00 - Adults, £12.00 - 65 & over, £8.00 - 17-21, Students & Armed Forces (with valid ID) and £6.00 - 16 & under.
- Parking is at a premium! If you are driving, make sure you make plans for parking ahead of time or consider booking on one of our away travel coaches.
- Wrexham have sold over 1,000 tickets for the away end with a full day of sales at the Wrexham ticket office and on the day purchases to go.
The football police unit at Chesterfield have shared the following on twitter: