Wrexham play host to Leyton Orient in the Buildbase FA Trophy Second Round on Saturday afternoon (12th January 2019). We thought we'd bring you some key facts ahead of the game!
- Kick-off is at 3pm - turnstiles open at 2pm.
- The Hays Travel Stand will be open for home supporters. The Hays Travel Stand has an ample capacity of 3,500 seats for this Buildbase FA Trophy Second Round game based upon previous early round attendances.
- The Centenary Club will be open for this fixture. Bamfords and the Executive room are however closed. They'll be back open as usual for our next league match.
- The 1864 Suite is open - but you must pre-book! We are serving Beef & Ale Hotpot served with hot Crusty Roll and Pickled Red Cabbage followed by Hot Chocolate Brownie served with Vanilla Ice Cream. This is just a £10 upgrade!
- Although extra-time and penalties to decide the outcome were offered, our visitors requested a replay if the game ends in a draw. This would take place on Tuesday, 15 January (7.45pm) at Brisbane Road.
- It's just £10 for adults, £5 for Over 65/Under 21 and £1 for Over80/Under 18.
- It's cash only on the turnstile! Use 25-30 on Mold Road.
- Away fans will be located in the bkoncepts upper. It's the same price and cash only too. Leyton Orient supporters should use turnstiles 1-4.
- Everything you need to know about visiting us can be found here in our Ground Guide.
- More information about this fixture can be found in our Wrexham v Leyton Orient Match Day Guide.
We hope you enjoy the game!