The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 14:
Yeovil Town v Bromley
• In-form Bromley now have a four-point advantage at the top following Tuesday’s crucial 1-0 win over Woking.
• Yeovil’s midweek victory at Aldershot was their sixth triumph in a row.
• Leaders Bromley are the only remaining undefeated club - and have 12 points away from home already.
• The Glovers have let in just four goals in their last six games, scoring 13 times.
Wrexham v Ebbsfleet
• Wrexham are now in the relegation zone after four defeats from six matches.
• Ebbsfleet will leapfrog the Dragons with victory at the Racecourse.
• Wrexham have earned just two points from a possible 18 - letting in 13 goals in those six matches.
• Ebbsfleet suffered a heavy 4-1 defeat in last season’s fixture just over a year ago.
Notts County v AFC Fylde
• AFC Fylde have conceded at least two goals in their last five away games.
• Notts County have only lost once at Meadow Lane this season - drawing three and winning two.
• Jordan Williams has four goals in his last five games for AFC Fylde and they have won their last two.
• In-form Kyle Wootton has scored three goals in his last four games for Notts County.
Barrow v Maidenhead
• Barrow have won four National League matches in a row to move into a play-off spot.
• Maidenhead have taken 13 points from a possible 18 away from home.
• In-form Barrow have scored 11 goals in four games with Scott Quigley now on seven for the season.
• Alan Devonshire’s stuttering Maidenhead side have now only taken one point from the last 12 available.
Stockport County v Torquay United
• Torquay have won just once in their last seven outings - a 4-2 win against Harrogate Town.
• Stockport County have lost their last four games, during which time they’ve scored only once.
• The two sides haven’t met since 2011 when Torquay took the spoils in a 2-0 win.
• With 7 goals, Torquay’s Jamie Reid is one of the league’s top scorers.
Top Picks from LV BET
9/4 In-form sides Yeovil and Bromley to draw
10/1 Ebbsfleet to add to Wrexham’s woes with a 1-0 win
9/1 AFC Fylde to score first but Notts County to win
8/11 Over 2.5 goals in Stockport County v Torquay United
10/1 No goals in Barrow v Maidenhead United
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)