The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 18:
Bromley vs. FC Halifax Town
• The top two face each other in the National League on Saturday but both come into the game off the back of defeats.
• FC Halifax Town are above Bromley by virtue of a four goal better goal difference.
• The league leaders have the division’s best defensive record, having conceded just 16 goals so far this season.
• Second place Bromley have lost three of their last four matches, but those are their only defeats in 17 National League games this season.
Chorley vs. Yeovil Town
• Third place Yeovil Town can go top of the table if Bromley and FC Halifax Town draw on Saturday and The Glovers win.
• No side in the division has scored more than Yeovil’s 29 so far this campaign.
• Chorley are one place off the bottom of the league, having only won one match all season.
• However, The Magpies have drawn each of their last four matches and 10 of their 17 games to date.
Torquay United vs. Barrow
• Three wins from their last four matches have lifted Torquay United up to 8th in the table and just two points off the playoff places.
• Along with their opponent’s Barrow and Yeovil Town, Torquay have scored a league high 29 goals so far this campaign.
• Barrow are bidding to make it eight consecutive wins in the National League.
• Their last defeat came against Hartlepool United on 3rd September.
Maidenhead United vs. Solihull Moors
• Maidenhead United ended a run of four National League defeats, when they beat Ebbsfleet United last time out.
• The Magpies leading scorer this season is Daniel Whitehall with seven.
• Nine points from a possible 12 has lifted Solihull Moors into sixth in the table.
• Solihull Moors have the division’s joint-third best defensive record, conceding just 18 goals in their 17 matches to date.
Chesterfield vs. Notts County
• 18th placed Chesterfield have only won four matches in the National League so far this campaign, but all four have come in their last seven matches.
• The Spireites have taken nine points from a possible 12.
• Notts County are in good form of their own, winning four of their last five matches.
• The Magpies are up to fifth in the table and have conceded the second fewest (17) goals in the division.
Top Picks from LV BET
10/1 Both teams to score in both halves, Bromley vs. FC Halifax Town
17/5 Yeovil to win and under 2.5 goals
29/10 Draw and both teams to score, Torquay vs. Barrow
2/3 Under 2.5 goals, Maidenhead United vs. Solihull Moors
11/5 Draw, Chesterfield vs. Notts County
New LV Bet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)
Wrexham AFC have been instructed to place this advertisement on behalf of the National League.