The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 20:
Wrexham vs. Bromley
• Leaders Bromley have won only two of their last six games after a midweek draw at home to Stockport County.
• All of Wrexham’s three wins have come at home - the struggling Dragons have lost just twice at the Racecourse this season.
• Bromley have scored in every game since the opening day of the season. Top scorer Michael Cheek has 8 goals to his name.
• Wrexham have lost their last three - and they haven’t scored more than one in a game for ten matches.
Notts County vs. Hartlepool United
• Notts have won five of their last seven National League games - scoring an average of two goals per game in that run.
• Pools have won their last three games under caretaker manager Tony Sweeney.
• Notts haven’t let in a goal at home since they played Chorley in August. They have won four in a row at Meadow Lane.
• Hartlepool striker Nicke Kabamba has four goals in four games and scored a double against Barnet in their last outing.
FC Halifax Town vs. Torquay United
• FC Halifax won for the first time in four on Tuesday at Sutton to go to within a point of leaders Bromley.
• No side has scored more than Torquay United this season - and Jamie Reid is the league’s joint top marksman with 12.
• The Shaymen have only won one of their last five at home, scoring in just one of those matches.
• Torquay have lost two of their last eight away games and have scored eight times in their last three matches on the road.
Eastleigh vs. Harrogate Town
• Defeat to Dover in midweek was Eastleigh’s first loss in seven matches.
• Harrogate are the division’s form side, winning six of their last seven to climb to a season-high of fourth.
• Eastleigh have lost only one game at home this season - but they have drawn five of their nine matches.
• Harrogate have scored in each of their last nine matches, however they haven’t scored more than two goals in a game since August 6.
Yeovil vs. Boreham Wood
• Yeovil have won five of their last six at home - but were beaten by Harrogate last time out at Huish Park.
• Boreham Wood have won more matches away from home this season, taking 13 points on the road compared to 12 at Meadow Park.
• The Glovers have scored in every game they have played since their August 17 trip to Barrow.
• Wood possess nine-goal Kabongo Tshimanga - but he hasn’t found the net since September 21.
Top Picks from LV BET
23/33 Both teams to score in Wrexham v Bromley
5/12 Pools to be the first side to score against Notts at home since August
9/1 FC Halifax Town and Torquay to both score in both halves
10/11 Over 2.5 Goals in Eastleigh v Harrogate Town
11/1 Yeovil to draw 0-0 for the first time this season
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)
Wrexham AFC have been instructed to place this advertisement on behalf of the National League.