The National League’s official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 24:
Bromley v Yeovil
• Bromley are down to third after just one win in five following Tuesday night’s defeat at Woking.
• Yeovil are going through their most testing spell since August with just one win - against bottom club Chorley - in their last six.
• Neil Smith’s side have found the net in every home game this season and no team have scored more than their 25 goals in front of their own fans.
• Yeovil have conceded 26 goals this season - with only four of them coming in the first half.
Ebbsfleet United v Wrexham
• Wrexham have lost 21 points from winning positions so far this season – the most of any other team in the National League.
• Gozie Ugwu is Ebbsfleet’s top scorer with eight. He’s scored seven of those in his last seven outings.
• Wrexham haven’t won away from home in the National League since beating Barnet back in April – they’ve taken just three points on their travels this season, making them the worst away side.
• Ebbsfleet haven’t lost to Wrexham at home since March 2012 when the Dragons won 5-0.
Sutton United v Harrogate Town
• Sutton United have the joint-worst home form in the National League this season with their only win at Gander Green Lane coming against Chesterfield.
• Harrogate Town have scored at least two goals in each of their last four away games and sit in seventh place.
• Only Chorley have scored less goals at home this season than Sutton United.
• Brendan Kiernan and Jack Muldoon are Harrogate Town’s top scorers, they’ve both hit seven in the National League this season.
Torquay United v Stockport County
• Only Dagenham & Redbridge and Aldershot Town have scored less goals on their travels this season than Stockport County.
• Torquay United haven’t lost or conceded a goal to Stockport County at Plainmoor since losing to the Hatters on New Years Day in 2005.
• Stockport County haven’t lost in the National League this season when they have taken the lead – winning eight and drawing once.
• With 14 goals, Torquay United’s Jamie Reid is the National League top scorer so far this season.
Top Picks from LV BET
44/1 Rhys Murphy to score another hat-trick for Yeovil against Bromley
53/20 Wrexham to get first away win at Ebbsfleet and both teams to score
13/7 Over 3.5 goals in Sutton United v Harrogate
20/1 Torquay to score first but Stockport County to win
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)
Wrexham AFC have been instructed to place this advertisement on behalf of the National League.