Wrexham hit the road on Tuesday, 1st October when we face Solihull Moors, kick-off is at 7.45pm.
Where Is It?
Where To Get In?
Wrexham supporters will be housed in the 'Draintech Stand' which is an all-standing covered area holding just under 1,000 people. 330 uncovered seats will also be available to Wrexham supporters on the main side of the ground closest to the 'DrainTech Terrace'.
Wrexham supporters should enter the stadium via turnstiles 9 & 10 for both the standing and seated areas.
Disabled/Carer: Visitors who require disabled facilities are advised to contact the club in advance to reserve their place, they will then need to present themselves at the Main Reception upon arrival at the ground where they will be escorted to the disabled/wheelchair guest viewing area. Contact: [email protected]
How Much Is It To get In?
- Adult (seated): (18+ years of age): £18.00
- Adult (standing): (18+ years of age): £16.00
- Concession (seated): (65+ years, Serving Military Personnel with a valid 'Forces ID' card, Students with a valid NUS card, and Young Adults 16-17 years of age): £12.00
- Concession (standing): (65+ years, Serving Military Personnel with a valid 'Forces ID' card, Students with a valid NUS card, and Young Adults 16-17 years of age): £9.00
- Junior: (12 to 18 years of age inclusive): £5.00
- Under 12's: (when accompanied by a paying adult): FREE
- Disabled Visitors: Price as applicable above plus one ‘carer’: FREE
On the night, tickets will need to be purchased from the Solihull Moors Box Office at the ground - booking online offers a small saving over Matchday prices.
Solihull Moors have advised that parking is provided on-site with a charge of £5.00 per car (subject to availability).
They have a limited number of disabled car parking spaces available, so SMFC recommend booking these in advance if they are required (car park charge does not apply to disabled spaces).
A typical range of food and drinks are available at the Damson Park.
Solihull Moors have advised that the main club bar(s) will be open throughout the day and hot/cold food and drinks are available inside the ground.
Official Away Travel
Book Online: Away Travel to Solihull Moors - Wrexham AFC Online Ticket Store
Price for travel: Club Members £14 | Jr Dragons £12 | Non Members £16
Departure Information: The Turf Hotel, Mold Road, Wrexham. LL11 2AH at 4.30pm.
TRAVEL TICKET OFFICE
Away Travel Club tickets are also available from the Ticket Office located in the Club Shop from 10.00am-5.00pm.
Don't forget that buying online and printing your ticket at home is simple and more cost effective.