Further to yesterday's communication Wrexham AFC can confirm that tickets sales have surpassed 7,700 for Saturday's fixture against Tranmere Rovers.
With another two days of sales prior to Saturday we are heading for a significant attendance of fans who will pack the Racecourse to support Wrexham AFC. With this in mind, we urge supporters to purchase their tickets asap online in advance and print them off at home where possible to avoid disappointment. Tickets can also be purchased from the club shop.
Turnstiles will open at the earlier time of 1.30pm on Saturday afternoon to ensure we can get everyone in to the stadium comfortably.
A Reminder About Ticket Only Arrangments
- Please be aware that you must retain your ticket (including etickets) once you have entered the stadium.
- The entire Hays Travel Stand and all areas of the bkoncepts Stand are allocated seating apart from the area that usually accomadates the away supporters, the bkoncepts Mold End Upper, which is the only area of the stadium that will have unreserved seating. This area will be housing GUS Season ticket holders and a small number of unreserved tickets.
- Allocated seating means you must sit in the seat marked on your ticket.
- If there is a dispute regarding a seat and you have you no longer have your ticket you may be moved or ejected from the stadium, as per the terms of entry.
- If you encounter this problem - contact your nearest stewad for assistance. You must contact a steward at the time of the event for us to be able to help you.