- Andy Davies confirmed as manager for the rest of the 2017-18 season
- Andy Davies and his management team will take on all responsibility of First Team affairs for the remainder of the season
- Stephen Wright steps up to support the First Team
- Carl Darlington, Michael Oakes, Nick Barnett and Phil Davies will continue in their current roles as part of the management team
- Wrexham AFC will continue the recruitment process to appoint a new manager for the 2018-19 season
Andy, who was named assistant manager in October 2016 joined Wrexham AFC as a Youth Team player before making the transition to Youth Team Coach then Centre of Excellence Manager at the club.
He has been a big part of the successful management team this season which see's the club challenging for promotion from the Vanarama National League.
Joining the management team will be Stephen Wright who stepped in to the role of Youth Team Manager at the start of this season.
Stephen had a successful playing career during which he played for Wrexham AFC winning the FA Trophy in 2013.
Michael Oakes and Carl Darlington will continue in their roles as coaches supported by Nick Barnett and Phil Davies.
During this timeframe, which will include any play-off games should the club attain such a final league position, Andy Davies will assume full responsibility in all aspects of First Team affairs with the full backing of the Football Club board.
While Wrexham AFC are still challenging at the top end of the Vanarama National League we believe it is important that the management team which leads the First Team for the rest of the season has continuity.
The players, board and staff are fully behind them as we look to end the season on a high and achieve our ultimate goal of promotion to the EFL.
The club board will be continuing the undertaking of recruiting a new first team manager with the aim of satisfying this process after the completion of this current season.