Back for 2018 is #ThrowbackThursday! This time we've gone visual and raided the back-catalogue of club DVD's to bring you a new video every Thursday from yesteryear!
We can't promise you a classic every week - but we can promise you a look back at some of the more unusual games!
Wrexham 4-2 Tamworth
Back we go to April 2011 and Wrexham's last home game of the season with a place in the play-offs secure.
Another strange one - Tamworth goalkeeper Louis Connor had to be replaced in the 90th minute of the match due to an injury. We see him carried off the pitch while a scramble happens on the Lamb's bench.
Their sub goalie was Dale Belford who doubled up as caretaker player/manager. He wasn't ready...
He came on to the pitch with no gloves waving his hands at the Wrexham supporters - Racecourse gold.
Dale's son Cameron would later end up signing for Wrexham under Gary Mills.
Mini Match Report
Wrexham secured their play-off place against Tamworth, who are in the relegation zone on goal difference.
Curtis Obeng's 30-yarder set Wrexham on their way, before Nathaniel Knight-Percival converted from close range.
The Lambs pulled a goal back with Scott Barrow's header but then Aaron Mitchell was sent-off for fouling Jay Harris.
Wrexham took advantage as Andy Mangan found the top corner and Gareth Taylor added a fourth, although Kyle Perry scored a late consolation for Tamworth.
5 Things About Tamworth Since
- Tamworth would fight back in the remaining 2010-11 games and finish 19th and 5 points ahead of the relegation zone. They finished 18th in 2011-12, 19th in 2012-13 but were relegated in 23rd in 2013-14 12 points adrift. Hyde only managed 10 points all season below them in 24th place.
- After relegation to the National League North they have finished 7th in 2014-15 and 2015-16 while they finished 9th in 2016-17. This season they are currently in 16th place.
- Dale Belford was in caretaker charge for the match at the Racecourse after Des Lyttle resigned 11 days prior to the match after a bad run of results. Marcus Law took over in May 2011 before being sacked in January 2013 after a defeat to Gainsborough Trinity in the FA Trophy. Belford took on the task for the remainder of the season overseeing the clubs relegation from the top tier. Rob Purdie took brief control before former Wrexham manager Andy Morrell was placed in charge during September 2014.
- Morrell was sacked by the Lambs a few weeks ago and Tamworth's current manager is Mike Fowler who was Morrell's assistant. Fowler is the brother of former Wrexham midfielder Lee.
- Tamworth's ground is "The Lamb". In 2016 the grass surface was replaced by 3G which allows community use.
Wrexham: Maxwell, Obeng, Creighton (Fowler 61'), Sinclair (Andrews 55'), Ashton, Keates, Blackburn, Harris, Pogba (Knight-Percival 26'), Taylor, Mangan.
Substitutes (not used): Mayebi, Tolley.
Tamworth: Connor (Belford 90'), Aaron Mitchell, Courtney (MacKenzie 58'), Marshall, Barrow, Daniel Bradley, Wilkinson, Sheridan, Thomas (Farrell 58'), Perry, Jason Bradley.
Substitutes (not used): Christie, Lake-Gaskin.
Referee: Darren Handley (Lancashire).