Back for 2018 is #ThrowbackThursday! This time we've gone visual and raided the back-catalogue of club DVD's to bring you a new video every Thursday from yesteryear!
We can't promise you a classic every week - but we can promise you a look back at some of the more unusual games!
Mansfield Town 2-3 Wrexham
Back to January 2011 and a dramatic 2-3 win on the road for Wrexham against fellow promotion rivals Mansfield Town.
Wrexham had hit the crossbar at 2-2 with moments to go through Jay Harris before the late winner which sent the players off celebrating at the dug-out.
Andy Morrell was sporting a bandage after picking up a head injury days earlier.
Mini Match Report
Jay Harris' late strike gave Wrexham victory at rival Blue Square Bet Premier play-off hopefuls Mansfield.
Wrexham had taken the lead when Mathias Pogba rammed in an Andy Morrell header.
But Louis Briscoe equalised from long range when Harris was unable to clear a cross and Tyrone Thompson put Mansfield ahead when a blocked shot fell kindly.
Wrexham levelled when Morrell headed in Harris' ball from close range before Harris, who had just struck the bar, blasted home a 25-yard winner.
The victory was the Dragons' fifth in a row, equalling their best run under manager Dean Saunders.
5 Things About Mansfield Town Since
- Mansfield would go on to finish 12th in the National League after the game against Wrexham. They finished 3rd the following season (2011-12) but lost out in the play-off semi-finals against York City. 2012-13 however saw them finsh top thus gaining promotion to League 2 as champions.
- Since promotion to the Football League the Stags have attained an 11th place finish for 2013-14, 21st for 2014-15, 12th for 2015-16, 12th for 2016-17 and this season they currently sit in 8th place 2 points behind a play-off spot.
- Later in the 2010-11 season they would reach the FA Trophy final at Wembley Stadium. They lost out 0-1 to Darlington after extra time.
- During the 2011-12 season they notched up their lowest defeat record for any season in their history - they lost just 7 times.
- Their championship winning season, 2012-13 saw them achieve their highest points tally as a club - 95 points.
Mansfield Town: Collett, Stonehouse, Sandwith, Foster, Silk, Cain, Thompson, Murray, Briscoe, Connor, Mitchley (Smith 62')
Substitutes (not used): Nix, Naylor, Istead, Medley
Wrexham: Maxwell, Obeng, Creighton, Sinclair, Ashton, Blackburn, Keates, Harris, Pogba (Knight-Percival 89'), Mangan (Andrews 90'), Morrell
Substitutes (not used): Brown, Cieslewicz, Tolley
Referee: S.Smith (Yorkshire)