Established in 1864, Wrexham AFC is the 3rd oldest professional football club in existence and has brought the Welsh town to national and international acclaim with its’ large and passionate fan base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate, with a desire to achieve excellence, to be a part of the future growth of Wrexham AFC as Head of Youth / Youth Team Coach. The club has a long history of developing both players and coaches and this role will be pivotal in the continuation of that tradition.
Role Requirements - the successful applicant will require
- UEFA A License or working towards it
- To demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate a team of multi-skilled coaches and support staff
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) to represent the club professionally
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Role requires IT skills including Microsoft Office suite of programs
- It is desirable for the successful candidate to have some experience in Human, Financial or physical resource management
Please provide a CV along with covering letter to support your application.
Please apply to: Geraint Parry, Club Secretary, Wrexham AFC Limited, Racecourse Stadium, Mold Road, Wrexham. LL11 2AH
Email: [email protected] (please mark as Head Of Youth vacancy)
Closing Date: Monday 21st May, 2018