Wrexham AFC are looking for a Physiotherapist or Sports Therapist to join Dean Keates’ backroom team.
As an integral part of the Football Department, the person will work with the Football Management Team, the Head of Physical Performance and Club Doctor to ensure excellence in injury prevention, treatment and rehabilitation for professional football players at the club.
The role will involve:
- Leading all aspects of the Clubs medical department in collaboration with the Club Doctor and provide advice/support for the First Team Manager in all relevant areas
- To create programmes for players on an individual basis to aid the prevention of injuries
- To diagnose injuries and create programmes that return players to match fitness in the shortest possible timeframe assessing player fitness and injury status
- Manage the medical budget, lead in the medical education of players and ensure appropriate medical records are kept and stored in line with legal requirements
Role Requirements - the successful applicant will require:
- To provide their relevant professional membership
- Appropriate postgraduate training and experience
- Good interpersonal skills demonstrating a positive personality and outlook
Please note this role has flexible working hours and therefore the ability to be highly organised and responsive to the needs of the business are essential.
All role details would be discussed with interested candidates.
Please apply to:
Wrexham AFC Limited
Email: [email protected] (please mark as Physio / Sports Therapist Role) and include your CV
Closing Date: Sunday 6th September 2020