Earlier today we announced the signing of striker Scott Quigley for the rest of the season on-loan from EFL League One side Blackpool.
The 25-year-old was born in Shrewsbury and signed for Blackpool from Dafabet Welsh Premier League champions TNS in August 2017 for a reported £35,000 fee that could raise to £50,000.
The striker inked a 2-year contract with the former Premiership side holding an option for a third year.
What do we know about Scott?
- He has won every major honour posible in Welsh domestic football during his time with TNS. After breaking in to the TNS side as a regular, he won the Welsh premier league four consecutive times, the Welsh Cup three times and the Welsh League Cup three times.
- He scored 32 times for TNS - including 8 last term.
- He has played in the UEFA Champions League - scoring three goals in the preliminary rounds this season.
- He has worked alongside Wrexham AFC coach Carl Darlington at TNS.
- He made his Blackpool debut in the EFL Trophy against Wigan Athletic in August 2017.
- Scott made his EFL league debut in September and has turned out 9 times for Blackpool.
Scott will wear the number 9 shirt for Wrexham and pending International clearance be available for selection for Saturday's trip to Hartlepool United.
Scott Quigley In Numbers
3 Welsh Cup winners medals.
3 Welsh League Cup winners medals.
3 UEFA Champions League goals.
4 UEFA Champions League appearances.
5 Welsh Premier League Titles.
6 Clubs played for; TNS, Caersws (loan), Carmarthen Town (loan), Cefn Druids (loan), Blackpool and now Wrexham.
9 is the number he will wear at Wrexham AFC.
32 Goals for TNS.
100 Career appearances.
194 cms tall.
345 Minutes of UEFA Champions League action played.
50,000 is the fee commanded for his services from an EFL League One side.